When it comes to fashion, Bella Hadid has a signature style, and her latest look is no exception. Wearing a fitted white gown, tapered at the waist, with red lips, and a perfectly coifed long bob, Hadid channelled one of Marilyn Monroe’s most memorable looks.
Hadid favors floor length gowns with impressive slits, so when she attended the Bulgari Party in Venice this week, she chose a stunning outfit. Here are some of the best dresses she’s ever worn, with the highest, and most insane, leg slits.
1. Attending the Bulgari Party in Venice in June 2017
Her latest look is reminiscent of Marilyn Monroe’s classic style, but incorporates Hadid’s love of extremely high leg slits.
2. Attending the amfAR Gala Cannes 2017 in May 2017
Hadid’s naked gown was designed by London-based designers Michael Russo and Tamara Ralph, and featured the model’s trademark leg slit.
3. At the Opening Gala of the 70th Annual Cannes Film Festival in May 2017
At Cannes, Hadid looked flawless in this light pink silk Alexandre Vauthier gown.
4. At the GQ Men Of The Year Awards in London in September 2016
Hadid’s obsession with impressive leg slit dresses isn’t new.
5. At the 69th Cannes Film Festival in May 2016