LAS VEGAS — Specialty Sleep Assn. exhibitors offer a wide range of bedding and sleep accessory products for retailers looking to grow their business this year, officials said.
The SSA showroom, World Market Center C-1565, offers retailers fresh, innovative ideas that can help them stand out in an increasingly competitive bedding market, the officials said.
- iAdjust is launching a new collection of gel-infused memory foam mattresses from The Cloud Mattress line and showcasing a 100% certified organic latex mattress topper. The company will also feature new selections of solid wood bedroom furniture and entertainment pieces from Vintage Furniture.
- Touting a comfort and eco-conscious lifestyle, Cariloha uses eco-friendly viscose from bamboo in its products, exuding the style of the Caribbean to provide natural luxury products, the company says.
- Danican, a marketer of European-inspired mattresses, pillows, protectors and accessories, is reaching out to retailers, distributors and manufacturers with the company’s custom-designed private label container program.
- Electropedic’s Body Sense line will introduce 100% copper-infused sheets. Copper has many health and wellness properties, the company said.
- Ergolife International is inviting attendees to rest-test its new, patented bed, featuring Ergolife Contour, Ergolife Active and Ergolife Zero Stress designs.
- Long-time SSA member and show veteran Lifestyle Covers is showing an array of new futon covers and pillow fabrics, and it is offering show specials. All of its covers are made in U.S.
- Naturepedic Organic is introducing the company’s new “Organic Goes Mainstream” program for furniture stores and independent mattress and bedding stores.
The certified organic mattress company will feature its Serenade beds, offering retailers a simple, certified organic latex and innerspring luxury program at $2,499 in queen.
- Palmpring Coconut Mattresses, makers of certified organic coconut fiber and latex mattresses, is premiering a new natural latex yoga mat for environmentally conscious yoga practioners. The company is also showing its most popular organic mattress, Colva, and its nine-inch adjustable Wave mattress.
- Remarkable Pillow introduces the Hotel-Gel Pillow. This American Made washable pillow has a CertiPur-US shredded gel core with a terry cloth cover. It ships in a box of a dozen at $12 each, including free freight.
- Restmedic is featuring Bed Bug Spray, which it markets as a natural product made with non-toxic elements that does not contain pesticides. The spray, when properly applied, will eliminate bed bugs, carpet beetles, ants, roaches, fleas, ticks, silverfish, millipedes and centipedes, the company said. Custom bottling is available upon request.
- The RoyRack Co. will now offer 87 color options for its Select-A- Mat mattress display system. This display system was developed so that retailers can increase the number of mattresses on their showroom floor without increasing their actual square footage, and the company says its ease-of-use also enhances the customer shopping experience.
- Established in 1992, Sleep & Beyond is a third-generation family run business focused on the manufacturing of organic and natural bedding. The company is featuring its “myWoolly” adjustable pillow, which continues to be its best-selling pillow.
- Smartwerks is introducing its new third-party financing feature, which enables customers to finance purchases through a suitable provider. Transactions for each finance company are carefully tracked using general ledger and reporting applications. Designed for single or multi-location businesses, Smartwerks offers cloud-based software tools. Its integrated point of sale, inventory and optional accounting software automates many routine business tasks, allowing retailers to focus on the things most important to the growth of their company, officials said.
- TFSleep & The Futon Shop will present its customizable mattresses and sofas featuring organic and natural ingredients. These customizable mattress and sofas can be made firmer or softer by modifying the mattress ingredients. Stocking, container and drop ship programs all available, with mattresses compressed for easy packaging for delivery. Choices include: Organic GOLS certified or Natural Dunlop Latex support based on the cores’ thickness and density.
- U.S. Sleep Products is introducing the company’s new SwanZey line of mattresses and Cooling Touch pillows. Itsnew mattresses include latex, gel, memory foam, pocket coils, Italian fabric and a bamboo cover. Its new memory foam Cooling Touch pillows come in gel and ventilated hole versions, each with a cooling ice fiber washable cover.